1. Use of the truetraders.co.uk site
The truetraders.co.uk website is owned and operated by True Traders Ltd whose registered office is at The True Centre, 31 Caister Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 4DA, UK. These terms and conditions apply to the use of the True Traders website. Please read them as they set out your legal rights and liabilities. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions then please do not use www.truetraders.co.uk. By using the True Traders website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Getting in touch with True Traders
If you have any questions or complaints relating to the True Traders website please contact us at the following email address email@example.com. Alternatively, please write to us at the following address:
Webmaster, The True Centre, 31 Caister Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 4DA, UK
3. Your liability and use of our website
When using the True Traders website you agree to:
1. not do anything that might damage or interrupt the access to the True Traders website server or material available on the website;
2. not disseminate or otherwise use or access defamatory, abusive, offensive, threatening or otherwise objectionable material information or send any form of bulk communication including "spam" emails;
3. where applicable ensure that your user name and password is used with care. You will be responsible for activities and orders made under your password. Prosper Online may ask you to change your password if it believes there is a breach of security or misuse of the True Traders website;
4. not abuse the rights of other individual's privacy or make unauthorised or fraudulent orders or requests for services;
5. not breach any laws concerning the use of electronic communications and public communication networks;
6. not do anything or cause anything to be done that may infringe or damage any intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright and trademarks) of True Traders or a third party;
7. not obtain unauthorised access to the website.
4. Your rights
If you are not satisfied with any part of the True Traders website then please contact us by clicking on the contact us link.
Your use of the True Traders website is subject to the law of England and Wales. In addition, the law of the country from where you are viewing the website may apply to your use of the website. You should take local legal advice regarding queries you may have about this point. True Traders makes no representation or promise that the material on the website is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom.
You may not assign, sub-licence or transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions. If you breach these terms and conditions and True Traders does not take any action then that does not prevent True Traders from benefiting from any rights or remedies it may have if you breach the terms and conditions again.
5. Our liability
Remember that using the internet does have some risks. True Traders takes reasonable steps to provide a reliable website. However, we will not be liable for:
- Problems including incompatibility and damage or corruption of your hardware, software or installation;
- The security of the website;
- Interruption in availability or errors of the website;
- The website content failing to meet your requirements.
You agree that, to the extent allowed by law, True Traders is not responsible for any loss, claim, damages or any consequential, indirect or special damages (these include, loss of profits or revenue, loss of savings, loss of data, loss of privacy) that you may suffer or incur with your use of or inability to use the website. This includes information, products or services obtained via the website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions limits True Traders' Liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence. In addition, nothing in these terms and conditions affects your legal rights as a consumer.
6. Use of the on-line store and other services
When you use the True Traders website or on-line stores you will be required to create a user name and password.
Orders for goods and services offered by True Traders are governed by the terms and conditions for each on-line store - please see each individual store for details.
Our acceptance of an order takes place on despatch of the order. This is the point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for the order.
7. What is intellectual property and why ours is important to us
The True Traders name, logo, shop names are the exclusive property of True Traders Ltd and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without direct permission from True Traders Ltd. No license is granted to you to use the registered trade marks of True Traders Ltd or its affiliated companies.
The contents of the website are protected by copyright, trade mark rights, database rights, patent rights, design rights and any other rights in text, graphics, audio, video, or images, content, software, data and information. You agree that the contents of the website are for your personal use only and you may not copy, reproduce, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, sell, distribute, or transfer any such materials without the express written consent of an authorised representative of True Traders Ltd.
8. Links to third party websites
The website may provide links to other websites or services provided by third party organisations. If you access these websites via the links then you are leaving the True Traders website and True Traders is not responsible or liable for the content or dealings you may have with these third parties.
10. Changes and amendments to these terms and conditions
From time to time we will change or modify these terms and conditions. Please therefore check these when you use the website.
11. Governing law and other matters
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and any disputes will be resolved only by the English courts.
If any of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable then that will not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions.
A person who is not using these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any part of these terms and conditions but this does not affect any other rights or remedies a third party may have.